1. View videos with you children and let them handle the iPad no mess with mouse nor keyboard.
2. Check mail and read full articles on the way as full width.
3. Review my symptoms in WebMD.
4. Navigate while lying in bed (horizontally) or in the bathroom.
5. Keep sight on the screen and not in a separate keyboard.
6. Navigate faster and avoid flash ads and popups.
7. view all the html5 and css3 content on the fly.
8. navigate zembra apps
9. drop pins and navigate google maps with high perspective, no more time spent while moving maps on iPhone